NAV as on 31 Aug 202151.24000.82 (1.63%)
Fund Key Highlights
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan as of 31 Aug 2021 is Rs 51.2400 for Growth option of its Direct plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 40.14% (1yr), 15.42% (3yr), 17.39% (5yr) and 16.8% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: 43.71% (1yr), 12.85% (3yr) and 13.25% (5yr).
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years
Suggested Investment Horizon
Average time taken to double the money since inception
Fund NAV Range
Current vs Stated Allocation
Enter investment amount:
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
Evaluate your investment performance
Top 5 Peer Comparison
1. Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan is Open-ended Large Cap Equity scheme which belongs to Axis Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Jan 01, 2013.
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that The scheme aims to generate long term capital growth by investing in a diversified portfolio predominantly consisting of equity & equity related instruments of large cap companies.
2. It is benchmarked against NIFTY 50 Total Return Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The asset allocation of the fund comprises around 95.88% in equities, 4.5% in debts and -0.43% in cash & cash equivalents.
2. While the top 10 equity holdings constitute around 65.15% of the assets, the top 3 sectors constitute around 61.63% of the assets.
3. The fund largely follows a Growth oriented style of investing and invests across market capitalisations - around 98.95% in giant & large cap companies, 1.05% in mid cap and 0.0% in small cap companies.
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax - STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax - LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan comes under Very High risk category.
Q: What is the category of Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan?
A: Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan belongs to the Equity: Large Cap category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan is >3 years. The suggested investment horizon is the minimum time required for holding investments in the fund to reduce its downside risk and ensure that the returns become more predictable.
Q: Who manages the Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan?
A: The Axis Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan is managed by Shreyash Devalkar (Since Nov 23, 2016).
Data Sources: Mutual Funds, ETFs, and NPS data are sourced from Value Research
Find us at the office
Humble- Micallef street no. 52, 81559 Jakarta, Indonesia
Give us a ring
+27 450 860 545
Mon - Fri, 9:00-18:00