|Tanla Platforms Limited|
|Founded||1999; 22 years ago in Hyderabad, India|
|Founder||D. Uday Kumar Reddy|
Tanla Platforms Limited, previously known as Tanla Solutions Ltd, is a cloud communications company based in Hyderabad, India. The company provides value-added services in the cloud communications space. Tanla has offices in ten locations including Singapore, London, Colombo, Dubai, etc. The company operates with a team of more than 500 and is listed in BSE and NSE in India.
Tanla started as a small group of mobile messaging experts, with base in Hyderabad. Dasari Uday Kumar Reddy is the Founder of Tanla Platforms Limited. He is the Chairman and CEO of the Company. He holds an MBA degree from Manchester Business School in the UK.
Tanla is a public limited company listed on leading Indian stock exchanges.
Tanla Platforms Limited initially started as a Bulk SMS provider in Hyderabad catering to SME. As the team grew, the company evolved into a Cloud communication provider with services and products with aggregators and Telcos across the globe.
Tanla Platforms Limited acquired Finland based mobile payments company OpenBit Oy (now called Tanla Oy) in June 2009. In June 2008, Tanla picked up 85 percent in the company, followed by an acquisition of 5 percent in June 2009.
Tanla Platforms Limited signed a definitive share purchase agreement on August 21, 2018, to acquire 100% of Karix Mobile (formerly known as mGage India) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Unicel from GSO Capital partners, a Blackstone Company, at an enterprise value of 340 Crore. The closure of this acquisition was announced on April 11, 2019.
- Online News Distribution | Measurement and Analytics | Business Wire India. www.businesswireindia.com. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- Tanla Solutions announces deployment of its 3G platform with MTNL. The Financial Express. 12 December 2008. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- Tanla Completes OpenBit Acquisition; Final 10% Stake For EUR 5.95M. MediaNama. 27 April 2010. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- Updated: Tanla Q4-FY11 Results: Profits Dip 83% YoY; Domestic Income Increases. MediaNama. 12 May 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- TNSL.NS - Tanla Solutions Limited Profile | Reuters. www.reuters.com. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- LinkedIn profile
- Reporter, B. S. (2 August 2010). Tanla deploys new service on 3G platform with MTNL. Business Standard India. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
Find us at the office
Humble- Micallef street no. 52, 81559 Jakarta, Indonesia
Give us a ring
+27 450 860 545
Mon - Fri, 9:00-18:00